Join Fantastic Services and start a home-maintenance business in an area of your choice Fantastic Services is a global company,…
Who We AreQuick Lane is a global autocentre operation with around a thousand licensed and franchised centres worldwide. The company was born out of consumer research regarding motorist’s needs from automotive repair centres. Drivers cited transparency, convenience, confidence and a stress-free environment as their key priorities. This created the Quick Lane ethos: to provide ‘convenience with confidence.` Quick Lane offers 13 maintenance and light repair services with tyres and MOT tests as the catalyst to the repair and/or replacement of key parts around the wheel. Its centres place technology at the heart of the customer repair journey, offering a unique and integrated online customer experience with a dynamic digital presence. As it continues to expand globally into the UK and German markets, Quick Lane is consistently seeking new franchise opportunities. The success of the business in our current trading markets is a result of our commitment to a core repair service, unrivalled technical expertise, convenience for our customers and our uncompromising professionalism. Quick Lane prides itself on providing a service that keeps customers coming back again and again. We are delighted to announce that the Quick Lane brand is launching in the UK and Germany under a new franchise business model with the aim of becoming the markets favourite tyre, maintenance and light repair service, with Quick Lane as a valued part of every community by instilling the same business principles and customer service that we deliver worldwide.
What We DoQuick Lane Centres aim to provide customers with high-quality and exceptional value tyre and automotive services in an inviting, professional atmosphere. Our core repair approach has been designed to deliver Convenience with Confidence and consistency of service delivery across its network.
What We RecogniseWe recognise and understand that our customers are increasingly motivated by value and convenience in their purchasing decisions. Quick Lane is a proposition predicated on delivering an outstanding customer experience, individualised and supported by technology, experts, processes and outstanding facilities. The Quick Lane mission is to provide Convenience with Confidence by maintaining a transparent and consultative relationship that keeps customers coming back, building consumer trust, loyalty and advocacy in our challenging industry.
AimQuick Lane aims to become the UK’s favourite maintenance and light repair service, with a Quick Lane Centre as a valued part of every community, serving the needs of its customers. By offering a consistently high level of customer experience and high-quality repairs across the national network, Quick Lane and its Franchisees can enjoy success.
Core ValuesWe always try our best to achieve our aim by applying our principles and core values to all that we do.
- Delight: We provide customers with an experience that exceeds expectations.
- Passion: We put our heart into our work and we enjoy what we do.
- Service: We focus on providing customers with a warm, friendly, helpful service.
- Ethical: We always advise our customers what is best for them and their vehicle, not what would maximise profit for ourselves.
- Health & Safety: We ensure consistent adherence to health and safety guidelines designed to protect our customers, our staff, our businesses and our brand.
- Creativity: We approach every challenge with imagination and an open mind, as this helps us to find the right solution.
- Teamwork: We focus on instilling, building and maintaining positive team spirit.
- Honesty: We are clear and forthright in our promotions, recommended pricing policy, contracts and dealings, as this builds trust and goodwill with both our Franchisees and customers.
- Integrity: We maintain a high standard of professionalism in the business and all its operations.
- Continual Improvement: We understand that excellence is a moving goalpost, and that skills, knowledge and practices can – and should – be continually and regularly improved.
A substantial Franchise Package, including:
- Comprehensive Training
- Access to Unique Centre Management & CRM System
- Contemporary Online experience – Website; App; Social Media
- Business Launch & Marketing Support
- Access to the Quick Lane product supply chain
- On-going business support
- Use of our well-respected national brand and trading style
- Guidance on selecting and securing the right property for your business