CENTURY 21 UK, the fastest growing agency franchise in the UK, has announced that the owner of its Cameron Adams (Leytonstone) and Stratford offices, Kamran Younis, has renewed his agreement with the franchisor which will extend the relationship across both offices to a 25-year term.
CENTURY 21 Cameron Adams (Leytonstone) became part of the Group 10 years ago and Kamran recently signed his third five-year renewal agreement.
Following a successful period within CENTURY 21 UK, Kamran opened CENTURY 21 Stratford five years ago and has now signed a further five-year agreement
Kamran is the first multi-office owner to renew a CENTURY 21 UK second office agreement, and with both offices now signed up this marks a combined 25-year agreement.
The CENTURY 21 Cameron Adams (Leytonstone) and Stratford offices provide a range of property services to clients including:
- Full estate agency services – buying and selling residential and commercial properties.
- Full lettings and management services.
- 100% accompanied viewings.
- Free market appraisal service (with no obligation).
- Appraisals and viewings available seven days a week.
- Mortgage advice service.
- Chartered surveying service.
- Direct access to international properties with a special focus on the Cote d’Azur, France.
- Global brand recognition – exposure of property locally, nationally and internationally.
One of its core client service values is the CENTURY 21 UK commitment to the assignment of a single, dedicated professional to manage all aspects of the client’s property transaction – including marketing, viewings, negotiation and coordination of all chain management activities.
CENTURY 21 Leytonstone is based at 30 Church Lane, Leytonstone, E11 1HG; CENTURY 21 Stratford is based at Unit 2 IBEX House, 4 Leytonstone Road, Stratford, E15 1SE.